Roadside Assistance Membership Agreement
Membership Coverage Information
This membership represents your agreement with Roadside Auto Club. All of these benefits are available in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada. You will not be required to pay any sum in addition to your membership fee for any service thus specified up to the benefit limit of your program. Your club membership begins on the date you are enrolled and services will be provided until either party notifies the other of cancellation. This handbook constitutes your membership contract. The benefits of your membership are described in this handbook. The membership covers the registered member, his/her spouse or associate member.
The following disclaimers apply to this agreement:
This is not an insurance contract.
This is not an automobile liability contract.
This is not an automobile liability or physical damage insurance contract, and does not comply with any financial responsibility laws.
- You have the right to file a complaint by submitting a written complaint to our Customer Service Department at PO Box 550747, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004, or contacting a representative by calling (888) 335-8200
- If more than three (3) roadside assistance claims are made per year, the membership will be placed on a “On Demand” basis, meaning: Roadside Auto Club will continue to arrange dispatch service for your disabled vehicle; however, the member must pay the authorized service provider for service charges at the time roadside is rendered, and these amounts are not reimbursed by Roadside Auto Club
- The number of service claims will reset to zero on the anniversary date of your membership, and membership will be removed from the On Demand basis
- Roadside Auto Club guarantees your membership will not be cancelled without prior written notice
- Member benefits and dues are subject to change without notice
- Membership is continuous and will be automatically renewed, with dues being billed automatically on your specified billing vehicle
- Excessive claims can be a cause for non-renewal or cancellation of membership
- If you change your address or need to reach us for anything other than a claim or reimbursement, please call us at (888) 335-8200 or address correspondence to:
Roadside Auto Club
P.O. Box 550747
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004
All of the benefits and services of your Roadside Auto Club Membership are described herein and are applicable throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. However, we do wish to inform you that this is a Motor Club Membership.
Excessive use of club services is cause for non-renewal or cancellation of Roadside Auto Club membership*; however, your membership will not be cancelled without prior notice.
*Not applicable for Utah or Wisconsin residents.
Your club membership begins on the date you are enrolled and may be canceled at any time by either party. The unused portion of your current membership fees will be refunded to you on a pro-rated basis upon cancellation without any deductions.
Your club membership begins on the date you are enrolled and may be cancelled at any time by either party. The unused portion of your current membership fees will be refunded to you on a pro-rated basis upon cancellation without any deductions.
Roadside Auto Club reserves the right to cancel this Membership at any time by refunding the original purchase price to the purchaser. You may cancel this Membership within thirty (30) days for a full refund of the amount paid. After thirty (30) days, you many cancel this Membership for the unused portion of the purchase price, calculated on a pro-rata basis over the term of the Membership. All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to Roadside Auto Club and signed by the Member.
Utah and Wisconsin Residents:
- Renewals on Altered Terms or Non-renewal of your auto club membership; Cancellation for non-payment will be communicated 60 days prior to the renewal of your auto club membership, we will mail written notice to you explaining any changes in benefits or increase in membership fees (unless the fee increase is less than 25%). Any changes to your contract will not take effect until 60 days after notice to you is given
- If we decide not to renew your membership, your benefits and services will continue until 60 days following your written notification of non-renewal
- Should you fail to pay your motor club membership fee, we will notify you in writing that your benefits will be suspended 10 days following such notification
NOTICE TO WISCONSIN RESIDENTS: KEEP THIS NOTICE WITH YOUR INSURANCE PAPERS
PROBLEMS WITH YOUR INSURANCE?
If you are having problems with your insurance company or agent, do not hesitate to contact the insurance company or agent to resolve your problem.
Roadside Auto Club. P.O. Box 550747, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004 ((877) 333-0002)
If you are having problems with your insurance company or agent, do not hesitate to contact the insurance company or agent to resolve your problem. Roadside Auto Club. P.O. Box 550747, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004 (888)-391-7700
You can also contact the OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF INSURANCE, a state agency which enforces Wisconsin’s insurance laws, and file a complaint. You can contact the OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF INSURANCE by contacting: Office of the Commissioner of Insurance: Complaints Department
P.O. Box 7873 Madison, WI 53707 1-800-263-8517 or 608-266-0103